Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2 - Rainy Day Drive

Today we decided to go for a walk on some logging roads when the rain stopped and I was going to take my camera along to take some pictures.  Well, by the time we got dressed and ready to go, it was raining again.  So, we just went for a drive and I got out and walked around by the creek near our house to take a few, then we drove up some logging roads and I took some from inside the car and kept myself and my camera nice and dry!

The creeks are quite a bit higher than usual and they are rushing like crazy from all of the rain water. 




He was having so much fun trudging around in the mud and puddles.






This is as far as this road was going to take us!





















1 comment:

  1. The first is my fav! That one and the one with the handsome little firefighter boy. :)

    ReplyDelete