I'm catching up on a posts from the last few days from when I was working. I took the pictures on the days that they were "due", but just don't have time to edit and post when I'm working.
I had a vision for my picture today and it didn't turn out quite like I wanted it to. Since I was working under time constraints while getting ready to go to work, I wasn't able to spend time to figure it out. So, while I'm not so happy with my results, I'm still posting my attempt from today.
I had originally wanted to get my pregnant belly (that is growing by the day) in focus with my toes down below. But I wasn't able to get the camera far enough from my belly to get it to focus on it, so I ended up with the focus falling on my feet. (which, by the way, are in desperate need of a pedicure!)
No comments:
Post a Comment