For 2010, I have decided to do a photography Project 365 where I will attempt to take at least a picture a day for the whole year. I want to grow in my photography and build my skills. My plan is to take the pictures and get them edited and posted to this blog as soon as possible. I am realistic and know that I won't be able to get the pictures posted daily, so I will try to post at least a few times a week.
I'm a wife and a mother to a 14 month old little boy (who I am guessing will be the subject of many of my pictures). I am currently 19 weeks pregnant with our second child and we just found out this afternoon that we are having a little girl! So later in the year, look out of pictures of our new bundle of joy. I also work full time as a registered nurse in an Emergency Department, which is the reason that I know I won't be able to get online to post every day.
I hope I am able to complete this project and look forward to seeing where it takes me!
No comments:
Post a Comment